MgcMs Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MgcMs Forums!

MgcMs Forums, where the Magic begins!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

iSnap Application :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
oguri

iSnap Application :D Empty
PostSubject: iSnap Application :D   iSnap Application :D I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:01 am

Name : SnapSnap (iSnap)<~use those names

Where do you live/Timezone: Singapore,Jurong West,GMT 800+

How active will you be: Very active. I just have a bit of school on weekdays, but a ton of free time. That's why I'm usually on forums or borrowing games from friends.

E-Mail: fi0na-x3@hotmail.com

Hobbies :Running(Cross Country), Sleeping, Eating, Cooking, Calculus, listening to music, gaming, reading non-fiction books, talking to friends, hanging out, working out, forums, drawing/sketching, and physics.

How you'd handle a hacker : Since Maplers pointed out that hackers are to be banned on the spot, I would ban them. I would also get proof to back up my claim so that there would be no misunderstanding if they were to appeal to the ban.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : I would tell them to stop fighting because fighting only hurts the two people involved, if not everyone around them. Then I would give them a warning. The next time it happens, I'd have to ask the main GM what to do with the two fighters.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: 0. But, I've been to a lot of servers and had the experience of knowing a GM's presence in the server. (how they affect the server)

Why should we choose you: I've been to a lot of private servers. Most of them shut down but before that, the GMs in those servers that I've come in contact with, were immature and childish and really ruined the gaming experience for all the other people in the game. The whole community put their trust in these GMs, but they didn't see the burden of responsibilty on their shoulders and simply did whatever they wanted. In turn, it lead to demoralization of GMs as a whole, making them seem unauthorative, giving rise to hackers, spammers, and scammers. I am not like that, nor am I power hungry or a revolutionary. I just want things to be in order and work out so that the community is content. Why should I be chosen? Well, because I am willing to help keep this order and make this private server a great experience for everyone.

Do you have any brothers or sisters? If so, how many of each? : Yes. One brother and one sister.

Reason i applied: I applied because I like to help others who are willing to accept it. I like seeing order or the path to it and the fact that I can take part of a larger burden on my own shoulders. I like burdens and responsibilities. It makes me feel humane.

Summary of yourself : I am mature, yet I don't act like an old lady or anything. I'm also competent, dedicated, well-behaved, cool-headed, a good listener, active, and compassionate toward those that earn it.

Thanks for your time,
~iSnap
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: iSnap Application :D   iSnap Application :D I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:41 pm

Denied

You're only 6 year's old.
Back to top Go down
https://mgcms.forumotion.com
Sharen

Sharen

PostSubject: Re: iSnap Application :D   iSnap Application :D I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:14 am

wow thats a little young or too young
Back to top Go down
xAJx

xAJx

PostSubject: Re: iSnap Application :D   iSnap Application :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:22 pm

I think she mis-typed her age, just by looking at her application I say shes 16 not 6.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iSnap Application :D   iSnap Application :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iSnap Application :D
Page 1 of 1