MgcMs Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MgcMs Forums!

MgcMs Forums, where the Magic begins!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tiger's GM Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiger

Tiger's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Tiger's GM Application   Tiger's GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:36 am

Name : David

Where do you live/Timezone: GMT-05:00 (Canada)

How active will you be: 1-2 hours (sorry but school can be very hard this year and I got massive amounts of homework)

E-Mail: david_linzijian@hotmail.com

Hobbies : swimming, talk to friends, games

How you'd handle a hacker : I would first jail for 10 minutes with a warning and if it continues, I would ban him.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : let them figure it out themselves while they are jailed or if it gets out of hand, I would either jail for 30 mins or if it's really bad, I will ban.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: just my own that I played with my friends

Why should we choose you: I am normally very nice (unless I'm having a really bad day) and I love to help players answer questions about the server (when it comes out).

Do you have any brothers or sisters? If so, how many of each? : no brothers/sisters

Reason i applied: I applied for this postion because I would like to learn more about the duties of the GM and maybe learn how to code and of course help other players.

Summary of yourself : My name is David. I am attending the seventh grade and I am 13. I am normally on the computer or hamachi if you have any questions for me (I try to be on MS as well) and I love to help you with your questions.

Thank you for reading my GM Application.

And even if I don't get picked again (but I hope I do) I would still be glad to help the players when the game comes out.

Last edited by Tiger on Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sharen

Sharen

PostSubject: Re: Tiger's GM Application   Tiger's GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:37 am

well as the admin said we need to wait till the game is out and we need more people so good luck ^_^
Back to top Go down
xAJx

xAJx

PostSubject: Re: Tiger's GM Application   Tiger's GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:58 pm

Good luck bro. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tiger's GM Application   Tiger's GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:58 pm

Tiger, you were a GM before, I would accept you, but that wouldn't be fair to AJ so you'll have to wait for the game to be out, too

Which will be out soon btw =]
Back to top Go down
https://mgcms.forumotion.com
xAJx

xAJx

PostSubject: Re: Tiger's GM Application   Tiger's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:36 am

Admin wrote:
Tiger, you were a GM before, I would accept you, but that wouldn't be fair to AJ so you'll have to wait for the game to be out, too

Which will be out soon btw =]

Its ok if you pick him first, I mean, he has experience which I lack, I can understand that. Very Happy
Woohoo~ Soon~ What a Face
Back to top Go down
Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tiger's GM Application   Tiger's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:07 am

I'd prefere that you would rather pick AJ first because I bet he could be a better GM than me cause he is very encouraging to all the people that applied and he should try the role of GM but still I'd love to see both of us be GMs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tiger's GM Application   Tiger's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:08 am

Hmm...I' think about it when the games open....=]
Back to top Go down
xAJx

xAJx

PostSubject: Re: Tiger's GM Application   Tiger's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:52 am

Tiger wrote:
I'd prefere that you would rather pick AJ first because I bet he could be a better GM than me cause he is very encouraging to all the people that applied and he should try the role of GM but still I'd love to see both of us be GMs Very Happy

Aww Embarassed Yep YEp, Both of us Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sharen

Sharen

PostSubject: Re: Tiger's GM Application   Tiger's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 1:39 pm

well good luck to the both of u but whos the tester?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tiger's GM Application   Tiger's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:26 pm

Sharen wrote:

tester?
Back to top Go down
xAJx

xAJx

PostSubject: Re: Tiger's GM Application   Tiger's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:46 pm

Admin wrote:
Sharen wrote:

tester?

I think she means the beta tester maybe ? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tiger's GM Application   Tiger's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:47 pm

Me and the other admin, Rouge.
Back to top Go down
xAJx

xAJx

PostSubject: Re: Tiger's GM Application   Tiger's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:50 pm

Admin wrote:
Me and the other admin, Rouge.

kool, if you need anything, I'll be glad to help What a Face
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tiger's GM Application   Tiger's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:51 pm

Sorry but, me and rouge want to make sure everythings great and make a grand opening.
Back to top Go down
Sharen

Sharen

PostSubject: Re: Tiger's GM Application   Tiger's GM Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:31 pm

good luck on that =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiger's GM Application   Tiger's GM Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiger's GM Application
Page 1 of 1