MgcMs Forums!

MgcMs Forums, where the Magic begins!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Game in construction.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin


Posts : 42
Join date : 2009-01-08

Game in construction. Empty
PostSubject: Game in construction.   Game in construction. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:38 pm

Hello everyone and welcome to the forums. I would like to thank you all for joining the forums. The game is sadly not up yet, but were working on it! In the meantime you can browse the forums. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mgcms.forumotion.com
xAJx

xAJx

Posts : 48
Join date : 2009-01-11
Age : 26
Location : In your closet.

Game in construction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game in construction.   Game in construction. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:27 pm

Admin wrote:
Hello everyone and welcome to the forums. I would like to thank you all for joining the forums. The game is sadly not up yet, but were working on it! In the meantime you can browse the forums. Thanks!

Good luck guys! alien
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharen

Sharen

Posts : 37
Join date : 2009-01-11
Age : 24
Location : somewhere at home

Game in construction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game in construction.   Game in construction. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:36 pm

i may not be able to help much but if there is any thing maybe u can ask me cose i made delitams and it works like a charm and fell like london bridge, gotta hate the old odin source with the bugs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin


Posts : 42
Join date : 2009-01-08

Game in construction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game in construction.   Game in construction. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:39 pm

Sharen wrote:
i may not be able to help much but if there is any thing maybe u can ask me cose i made delitams and it works like a charm and fell like london bridge, gotta hate the old odin source with the bugs.

You can code me a Fredrik that sells megas for 850k and smegas for 1.25 mil and with all weps like claws and bows level 10 - 70. Thanks. That would be a really big help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mgcms.forumotion.com
Sharen

Sharen

Posts : 37
Join date : 2009-01-11
Age : 24
Location : somewhere at home

Game in construction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game in construction.   Game in construction. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:42 pm

um sry to dissapoint u but im not rly used to messing around with only a portion of it ++ i quited coding since my server fell and went to sell hacks weeee... lol! dw not maple hax

p.s i can only give advice =P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xAJx

xAJx

Posts : 48
Join date : 2009-01-11
Age : 26
Location : In your closet.

Game in construction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game in construction.   Game in construction. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:45 pm

Admin wrote:
Sharen wrote:
i may not be able to help much but if there is any thing maybe u can ask me cose i made delitams and it works like a charm and fell like london bridge, gotta hate the old odin source with the bugs.

You can code me a Fredrik that sells megas for 850k and smegas for 1.25 mil and with all weps like claws and bows level 10 - 70. Thanks. That would be a really big help.

I dont really know much about coding but I saw some guides and other usefull stuff in www.gamerzplanet.net that might help?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




Game in construction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game in construction.   Game in construction. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Game in construction.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» couting game
» Tournament at Millennium Game World 28 Dec 2010, Tue
» Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2!
» What if Chibiusa's Game...
» GAME GRID (Rainmeter Skin)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MgcMs Forums! :: News-
Jump to: